Filigranes, one of the nicest French language bookstores (also with an English section) in town, will be opening until late in the evening – from 20h30 to 23h30 – on select evenings for charity/fundraising purposes. Each of those evenings will feature a different charity and special activities, and 25% of your book purchases during that evening will be donated to that evening’s guest organization. (Newspapers and magazines, CDs, DVDs, etc. are excluded from this offer).
The schedule and participating organizations are listed below:
- Thursday, November 8, 2007 – Alzheimer Belgium
- Thursday, November 15, 2007 – Les amis de l’ HUDERF (For the pediatric oncology unit of the Children’s University Hospital of Queen Fabiola)
- Thursday, November 22, 2007 – Nos Pilifs
- Monday, November 26, 2007 – Médecins du Monde
- Thursday, November 29, 2007 – Make a Wish Belgium
- Friday, December 7, 2007 – Sauvez mon enfant asbl (Save my child – for the intensive care unit of the Children’s University Hospital of Queen Fabiola)
- Monday, December 10, 2007 – MamaBW
More information will be available on the Filigranes website closer to the date of the events.