If you have not been yet, you should definitely stop by the Culinaria 2 (read Culinaria squared) event, which runs until tomorrow. The food is fantastic, the location is great and it’s all good fun.
- When you order your tickets, you pick a menu. At the entrance, you get vouchers for each of the participating restaurants of the menu you selected.
- You then exchange each voucher for a dish. You can do so in any order you want.
- TIP: You and your meal partner(s) do not have to pick the same menu. If you are a food lover or big eater, consider buying three Culinaria menus for two people – it will make for a very satisfying meal.
- Each dish is paired with a glass of wine or beer. Water is served with every dish.
- There is free seating. You grab your food at each stand and then sit at any table you want, or eat at the high tables.
- Pace your meal as you like. If you want to take a break between courses, just go outside and visit one of the many stands.
Want to know more? Look at the pictures below or go see by yourself!